Client initiated the project to invite a professional engineering firm to undertake a Structural Integrity Report for the Papua New Guinea United Church Building at Port Moresby. Four (4) levelled building, ground floor and lower ground floor. The United Church building is a 20 metre high reinforced concrete framed structure constructed around the early 1960s.
The report was essential to provide some assurance to tenants.
Kramer Ausenco was commissioned to undertake this Structural Integrity Report. We carried a detailed physical site inspection with particular reference to:
- all above ground structural elements where possible.
- sizes where possible of all structural elements
- any cracking to structural or architectural elements.
- any deflections or movement in structural elements or architectural finishes
- any signs of ground movement or settlement of foundations
- the development of a photographic log throughout the site visit.
- Derived design calculations
The above work was completed and provided to the Client.
- United Church Building Structure Report
- Port Moresby, PNG
- OTI Architects LTD
- Project Type
- Public Sector and Urban Development
- Year Completed