The project consisted of the preparation of an action plan for the development of tourism in the East Sepik Province of Papua New Guinea.
- Survey current tourist activity and facilities in East-Sepik.
- Assess the environmental and sociological impacts of increased tourism.
- Identify infrastructure improvement to facilitate the development of tourism.
- Prepare cost estimates for recommended developments.
- Identify institutional improvements to facilitate the management of the tourism industry.
- East Sepik Tourism
- East Sepik, Papua New Guinea
- Tourism Development Corporation
- Project Type
- Year Completed
- 96.3 kB