The Exxon PNG LNG Project site is located to the North West of Port Moresby in Papua New Guinea.
It includes the development of several reservoirs and facilities in order to produce an expected capacity of 7.3Mt/y of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and 16.5 m³/h (2.5 kBD) of condensate. The facility will cater for vessels up to 220,000 m³ LNG carriers and 50,000 DWT condensate vessels
The marine facilities include:
- 2.44 km access trestle complete with roadway and pipe rack to support the LNG and condensate pipes
- 46.5 m x 45 m loading platform supporting both LNG and condensate loading arms
- Substation 98 Platform and berth for emergency shipment and security/utility boat breasting and mooring dolphins with interconnecting walkways
- navigational aids
- tug moorings
- seawater intake
- cathodic protection system.
Kramer Ausenco’s role was to complete an engineering assessment of the project documentation to ensure consistency with international codes of practice, Australian Standards, Design Basis and Owner’s Brief, and to assist PNG PCL in making decisions in relation to permitting for the project.
- PNG LNG Jetty Design Review
- Port Moresby, PNG
- PNG Ports Corporation Ltd.
- Project Type
- Design Review
- Year Completed
PNG LNG Jetty Design Review346 kB