A 162m footbridge across Ok-Tedi River. This was a Design and Construct (D&C) contract awarded to Wildcat Construction Limited for a contract value of K10.8m. The 162m long x 1.4 m wide bridge was built in 3 spans across the fast flowing OK Tedi River and included culverts and approach works.
Kramer Ausenco (PNG) Ltd was the Project Manager and Superintendent Representative of the D&C contract. The role involved:
- Preparation of Expression of Interest (EoI) for firms Prequalification and shortlisting of tenderers.
- Preparation of tender documentation including ITT, BoQ, General and Special Conditions of Contract and Drawings.
- Managing the tender process including pre-tender field trips, tender queries and evaluation of tender and post tender negotiations.
- Preparation of Contract documents and award of contract on behalf of OTDF.
- Performed superintendence role on the project which included inspection services during construction and the Defect Liability Period (DL), preparation of project status reports and issuance of Practical Completion Reports and Certificates to the client OTDF.
- Preparation and Submissions of Monthly Progress Reports and Financial Claims for payment and submission for approval to the client (OTDF).
- Nupmo Footbridge
- North Fly District Western Province
- Ok Tedi Development Foundation
- Project Type
- Year Completed
- 477 kB