The Nuku'alofa Port Development involved planning, site investigations, and detailed design and construction supervision services.
- The site reclaimed on top of a coral reef, with the berths being dredged to 11 metres.
- The port buildings included a transit and produce packing shed, passenger shelter, inter-island cargo shed and a gatehouse.
- The services installed consisted of drainage and sewerage, area lighting, an electrical system for refrigerated container, and an oil pipeline
- NukuAlofa Port
- NukuAlofa, Kingdom of Tonga
- Australian International Development Assistance Bureau
- Project Type
- Year Completed
- 379 kB