The previous owners of the resort had let it fall into disrepair in a number of areas. It was necessary for the new owners (SPHC) to refurbish the resort. Most of the budget was spent in repairing and upgrading the resort infrastructure and upgrading structures to withstand cyclonic wind loading.
Kramer Ausenco provided the following services:-
- Commenting on and revising the proposed scope of works;
- Preparing budget estimates;
- Dividing works into separate tender packages;
- Tendering and supervision;
- Monitoring of budgets;
- Coordination between contractors and the resort;
- Detailed design and documentation; and
- Contract administration.
- Le Lagon Refurbishment
- Port Vila, Vanuatu
- South Pacific Hotels Corporation
- Project Type
- Year Completed
- 246 kB