The main objective of this study was to determine and evaluate the available fresh water sources in the project area and to develop a plan for the provision of potable water to satisfy construction requirements. The hydrology and water resources survey determined the natural condition of potential water supply sources for the proposed drilling and construction camp sites in Moro, Hides and Gobe in the Southern Highlands Province and Kopi in the Kikori District of the Gulf Province of Papua New Guinea.
- Review, analyse and compile relevant information relating to the project area based on previous published surveys and existing data from ongoing monitoring.
- Undertake field work and baseline sampling including water source surveys
- Data analysis
- Producing a Water Source Study and Water Budget Report
- Liaise with DEC regarding Water Extraction and Waste Water Discharge Permits
- EOS Water Resources
- Southern Highlands, PNG
- EOS JV
- Project Type
- Water Resource Investigation Hydrology
- Year Completed
- 349 kB