The goal of TSSP is to ensure improved governance and performance in GoPNG’s delivery of transport infrastructure services through effective use of resources. The four main objectives of TSSP are:
To support operational reform in the transport sector agencies through improved public sector administration and reform programs.
To strengthen linkages between the transport sector agencies and central agencies so that service delivery and reform programs are actively supported.
To support improved performance of provincial, district and local level governments to deliver transport services in selected locations.
To support delivery of an affordable, contestable and prioritised national transport network.
Total Road Length
1. North Bougainville: (133km)
Siara - Sivavi : 65km
Sivavi - Arakawau: 68km
2. South Bougainville: (137km)
Ta’ake - Buin: 48km
Buin - Kangu: 13km
Buin - Sovele: 76km
3. Central Bougainville: (127km)
Arakawau - Ta’ake: 82km
Morgan - Sovele: 45km
Total road length is 397.0 Kilometres.
- Road Maintenance Project Management Services Consultant.
- Project Cost
- Construction Maintenance Cost PGK40.0M per annum.
- Project Management Consultancy Cost PGK12.0M
- Bougainville PMSC Road Project
- Autonomous Region of Bougainville
- TSSP Australian Govt/GoPNG
- Project Type
- Roads & Highways
- Year Completed