The project involved the Design and Construction (D&C) of a 45 kilometre road from Aiambak to Lake Murray and further 150 km Feeder road to the south-east of Kiunga. The project was undertaken by Starwest Limited for a contract sum of K60m.
Kramer Ausenco (PNG) Ltd was the Project Manager and Superintendent Representative of the D&C contract. The role involved:
- Preparation of Expression of Interest (EoI) for firms Prequalification and shortlisting tendering.
- Preparation of tender documentation including ITT, BoQ, General and Special Conditions of Contract and Drawings.
- Managing the tender process including pre-tender field trips, tender queries and evaluation of tender and post tender negotiations.
- Preparation of Contract documents and award of contract on behalf of OTDF.
- Performed superintendence role on the project which included inspection services during construction period and the Defect Liability Period (DL), preparation of project status reports and issuance of Practical Completion Reports and Certificates to the client OTDF.
- Preparation and Submissions of Monthly Progress Reports and Financial Claims for payment and submission for approval to the client (OTDF).
- Aiambak to Lake Murray Road + 150km Pilot Track to Kiunga Road
- Middle Fly District-Western Province
- Ok Tedi Development Foundation Limited (OTDF)
- Project Type
- Roads & Highways
- Year Completed