Kramer Ausenco have been delivering a wide range of urban engineering services to developers and public sector in the pacific for over 35 years.
We’ve been delivering a wide-range of planning, urban utilities integration, engineering, feasibility analysis, and due-diligence studies for private and public sector clients.
Our capabilities include:
- Negotiation planning and authority approvals
- Planning, design and documentation of earth and road works, drainage systems, sewer and water systems, bridges, wet and dry lot retaining walls;
- Utilities co-ordination and new utilities design
- Site master planning including site investigations, survey, project feasibility, construction infrastructure assessments, and development strategies
- Urban and regional planning
- Project and cost estimation and cost monitoring
- Due diligence of construction works and approvals processes for financiers
- Construction management
- Environmental strategies including:
- Water cycle management
- Materials reuse and recycling
- Ecological sustainability planning
- Energy systems